Monday, May 9, 2016

Verge Restaurant Easter Brunch Buffet (Los Gatos)

The Verge Restaurant and Lounge is situated in the Toll House Hotel at the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains in Los Gatos, Silicon Valley.

It’s a restaurant with lots of class; it’s also where the wife and I joined our Fremont family for a lovely Easter brunch.

The brunch presentation came complete with a gracious Easter bunny host who delighted both my grandson and me by posing for pictures.


The buffet line was set up in an adjacent room with some very tempting offerings. They had the usual offerings, much too much to sample everything. So I did what I usually do at buffets: I made a couple of plates and tried not to make a pig out of myself.

Witness for yourself. This is what I had for brunch:

First Plate: Salad

Second Plate: Entrees

Third Plate: Omelet

Dessert: Demi-Tasse Creme Brulee

What a delightful family Easter brunch.

Verge Restaurant and Lounge in the Toll House Hotel, 140 S. Santa Cruz Ave., Los Gatos, CA 95030, Phone (408) 884-1054.

No comments: