Here’s the second half of a lexophile’s compilation. A lexophile is someone who loves words. Are YOU a lexophile?
- Police were summoned to a daycare center where a 3-year-old was resisting a rest.
- Did you hear about the fellow whose entire left side was cut off? He's all right now.
- A bicycle can't stand alone; it's just two tired.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered.
- He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
- When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she'd dye.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done. That's the point of it.
- Those who get too big for their pants will be totally exposed in the end.
Groaning is permitted.