Sunday, December 1, 2013

Phone Pix 11: Restaurant Meals

Like so many other people who own smart phones and take pictures of their food when they eat out, I have succumbed to the practice as well.
 
Most of the time, the pictures are used to illustrate my restaurant blog (A Place for My Taste, link on the right side of this page), and sometimes I post them directly to my Facebook page so my friends can drool to their heart's content.
 
So now, I get to share some of them with you:
 
Fried Shrimp, Sanoya Rahmen, Sept. 9, 2013
 
Pork Tonkatsu, Yuki's Japanese Restaurant
Fremont, CA, Sept. 20, 2013


Sweet 'n Sour Spareribs, Zippy's McCully, Oct. 12, 2013
 
Steak and Eggs, Big City Diner Ward, Oct. 22, 2013
 
Avocado Sushi, Gyotaku McCully, Nov. 4, 2013
 
Chili Moco, Zippy's Moiiliili, Nov. 10, 2013
 
Won Ton Soup Appetizer, Asia Manoa, Nov. 25, 2013

No comments: