Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

This is a perfect day to articulate what I am thankful for this year ...

I am thankful for the birth of my first grandchild a few months ago, with whom I am spending several weeks at his home in San Jose.

I am thankful for my friends - all of them, whether online or in person, whether I've known them for years or just a short while, whether I am close with them or not.

I am thankful for family, because I am their legacy just as they are mine.

But most of all this year, I am thankful for the advances in medicine over the years, which enabled us to discover an anomaly in my wife's health, and to diagnose and treat it effectively in order to prevent future disaster.

Thank you, all of you.

1 comment:

casch said...

Amen to each of your "Thanks" I feel the same way.