Friday, November 14, 2008

Jennifer vs. Angelina

*Yawn* I woke up a little early this morning and turned on the TV. Showbiz Tonight was on CNN Headline News and they were talking about Jennifer Aniston being upset with Angelina Jolie for stealing Brad Pitt away from her.

Yadda yadda yadda. Just as I was about to change the channel and get away from all that nonsense, they flashed the results of a CNN telephone poll asking who viewers sided with – Aniston or Jolie.

Apparently, many people are upset at “the other woman,” because 70% (Team Aniston) favored Jennifer, with only 30% favoring Angelina (Team Jolie).

Wow. Who knew? Ask ME if I care. Go ahead, ask me.

3 comments:

Montee said...

I'm with you, Craig.

casch said...

I couldn't agree more. It reminds me of the Debbie Reynolds/Eddie Fisher/Elizabeth Taylor triangle. It's just the sweet girl being wronged. That's life. It happens to some.

Beverly said...

Well, I don't give a hoot-n-holler. *smile*