Saturday, November 15, 2008

Annual Fall Rose Show



A story in this morning’s paper alerted me to a rose exhibition that was open today at the Kahala Mall, which is generally thought of as Honolulu’s most upscale shopping mall, situated in an affluent residential/business area of Honolulu.

Having little else to do today, I pocketed my camera and headed over to the show. As it turns out, it wasn’t a very large show, but the flowers were immensely impressive. I’m was glad I took my camera along and started snapping away.

Anybody who missed the announcement, or who isn’t tuned in to the Honolulu Rose Society’s newsletters and/or website, or who wasn’t at the mall by chance today, won’t get another chance until next year. Too bad … wish you could have been there.

Here are a few more rose pictures to drool over.




1 comment:

Beverly said...

Totally gorgeous ~ absolutely beautiful roses. Which one are you sending to me?