Monday, December 21, 2015

The NFR Cowboy Christmas Gift Show

 
The Christmas Cowboy Gift Show held in conjunction with the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas was so big this year that they moved it from the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall to the much larger South Hall.
 
I'm telling you, it was a jaw-dropper to stand just inside the entrance and take in the view down the hall. Everything down at the other end of the center aisle became microscopic and blurry to these old eyes.
 
Each row breaking left or right from the center aisle sported giant booths of everything western, country, and cowboy that you can ever imagine. Check out these few pictures from the dozens upon dozens that I took (even of booths that specifically forbade picture-taking ... er, sorry about that):
 











 
On the way back to my hotel, the nice cabbie told me that the Sahara Convention Center housed the overflow of vendors. The overflow?!?!? Apparently, smaller vendors who can't get into the main show set up there. I never knew that.
 
Did I want to be dropped off there? Oh hell no! My feet were killing me.
 

1 comment:

zulkarnayeem said...

In NFR Cowboy Christmas is featured in every NFR event. The History of the National Finals Rodeo is not fulfilled without Cowboy Christmas.