Saturday, December 5, 2015

Mini-Mini-Car

 
I thought a Smart Car was the smallest car I'd seen driving on city streets, but I was badly mistaken.

One day, waiting for the traffic light to turn green at the intersection of McCully and King Streets, I saw a tiny blue auto waiting to make a turn onto McCully. It was smaller than a Smart Car, and smaller than a Cooper Mini, but larger than a Go-Kart.

That was a couple of months ago, and I still don't know what kind of car it was.

What I should have done at the time was follow it and see if I could spot a manufacturer's logo on the rear end. Or, take the bull by the horns, roll down my window, and ask the driver what kind of car it was.

But I didn't. Regretfully, I didn't. And now all I can do is wonder and guess.

Oh well, it's probably not safe to drive on the streets anyway.





No comments: