Here are 10 ways to make your life just a little more enjoyable:
- Buff a CD/DVD or Blu-Ray with toothpaste on a cotton ball. Wipe, rinse, and voila!
- Untangle knots with cornstarch. Loosen shoe laces with a few sprinkles.
- Buff out furniture dings with raw walnuts.
- Add club soda to bread, pancakes, waffles, etc., instead of water to make them fluffier.
- Sponge salty water on inside of windows to keep them frost-free.
- Remove permanent markers with rubbing alcohol.
- Use Chap Stick to stop bleeding from shaving nicks.
- Wash your hair with apple juice to reduce dandruff.
- Rub aspirin paste (add water, or vinegar) to eliminate t-shirt armpit stains. Leave it alone an hour before washing.
- Add olive oil to your pet’s food to make its fur shinier.
More hacks later.