Monday, November 3, 2014

Hawaiian Airlines (April) First Class

One problem I have with writing a regular occasional blog (how's that for an oxymoron?) is that I sometimes forget to write on a timely basis. The pictures I take often languish away in a folder in a folder in a folder until they're stumbled upon.

That's what happened with pictures taken on Hawaiian Airlines as the wife and I returned from Oakland to Honolulu. Mind you, between then and now, we went on another trip to visit family, seated in Comfort Class, which I had occasion to write about.


So ... at the time, I wanted to tell you about our inflight movie iPad. Yep, they provided each of us with an iPad loaded up with all the movies they were offering, as well as games and other entertainment. The only time I turned mine on was to take the above picture; wasn't interested in the other stuff as I had my own personal iPad loaded with stuff I liked.

But we did have a nice lunch (I have to tell you I don't remember who had what.):

Appetizer: Mesculun Greens
with bay shrimp and dressing

Appetizer: Chopped Chicken Lettuce Wraps
with scallion, cilantro (eww) and fresh lime juice

Main Course: Sous Vide Short Ribs
with demi-glace, mashed potatoes, asparagus and carrot

Main Course: Stir Fry Tofu
with haricot vert, cashew nuts and steamed rice

Dessert: Lilikoi (passion fruit) Cheesecake
There, now aren't you glad I found these?

No comments: