Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oh Yummy (?)

A friend posted this picture on Facebook last week and I swiped it, because something like this just can’t go without additional left-field comment.

I wonder if Rachel Ray burned her cookies when she saw this magazine on the stand? Don’t you just love the teaser on the cover? The subheadline especially?
Rachel Ray finds inspiration in cooking her family and her dog.
Ahem. Wait. Although I can understand that sometimes we wish we could boil siblings in oil, and after all, we do boil/fry/steam (hot) dogs, I really don’t think she cooks them for inspiration, do you?
Oh my, wanna write the magazine and sell them a couple of commas really cheap?
At least the magazine was complimentary and nobody had to pay to read the article.
I kid you not!

No comments: