Monday, August 8, 2011

You Put Your Right Foot In …

The wife and I were talking about dancing the other day, especially dances that were popular when we were in college. She never saw me dance in high school, but we did dance together in college.

Our conversation (picked up somewhere in the middle):
Me: Those dances were wild, weren’t they?
Wife: Yep. Remember how to do any? 

Me: Sure! Watch me. Here’s the Pony.
Wife: Neigh, neigh, you’re doing it wrong. 

Me: The Mashed Potato.
Wife: You’re spud-dering! 

Me: What about this … the Freddie.
Wife: Freddie? You’re the Elm Street nightmare. 

Me: Watch me do the Swim.
Wife: Good Lord, you’re drowning. 

Me: Okay then, how’s about the Frug.
Wife: You can’t even ribbit right. 

Me: The Monkey?
Wife: Ooo ooo, ya big ape. 

Me: Hey! The Twist!
Wife: You’re all screwed up, Craig! 

Me: Well then, here’s the Jerk.
Wife: Ah yes, you’re good at that. 

Me: Right! I AM a good … HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

No comments: