Thursday, June 28, 2012

Park Your Pooch


There's a pretty nice shopping mall at Green Valley Ranch Resort in Henderson, Nevada, just east of the Las Vegas Strip, called "The District."

It's almost like being on a street with shops on either side. And guess what? Dogs are welcome there. In fact, they've got these little pooch parks set up where you can "curb" your dog when it feels the need to park some poop.

They provide poop bags and even a tree. And if your cat wants to dig around and do its stuff, I guess it can do that, for they have some large gravel on the ground. Although ... I really don't recommend that.

Have I written about this before? I may have. But what the heck, it's a good thing. Me? I've parked my dogs on the bench right next to the pooch park.

1 comment:

Dog Containment Options said...

Hello! I believed I might send a fast remark considering that I've spent the better part of the previous 30 minutes scanning through your blog posts. I truly like your post and I do hope you keep on writing more great articles. Properly that is nearly all I have to say! Many thanks!