Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fremont Vacation Breakfasts

For Illustrative Purposes Only (LOL)
When I'm visiting my grandson in Fremont, CA, I make it a point to go out for breakfast. Our recent vacation there was no different. Besides me, the principal beneficiary is ... the wife.
 
Only once did I make breakfast at the house—over-easy eggs on hot rice, plus Aidell mini chicken-apple sausages.
 
The rest of the trip, we hopped in the car and visited my well-developed list of breakfast places in and near Fremont.
And here are the results:
 
Thursday, May 4, 2017 • Texas Chili and Cheese Omelet
Classic '50s Diner, Fremont
 
Saturday, May 6, 2017 • Belgian Waffle Combo
(The wife swiped ½ my waffle)
IHOP, Milpitas
 
Sunday, May 7, 2017 • Huevos Rancheros
Black Bear Diner, Fremont
 
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 • Corned Beef Hash and Poached Eggs
The Tides Wharf and Restaurant, Bodega Bay
 
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 • Steak Fajita Omelet with Pancake
Mil's Diner, Milpitas
 
Thursday, May 11, 2017 • Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs
Dino's Family Restaurant, Fremont
 
Friday, May 12, 2017 • Vegetarian Omelet with Link Sausages
Original Pancake House, Fremont
 
Saturday, May 13, 2017 • Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Panera Bread, Fremont
 
Sunday, May 14, 2017 • Rivermark Scramble
Prolific Oven, Fremont
 
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 • Breakfast Quesadilla 
Wake Up America G&T, Newark
 
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 • Ranch Steak and Eggs
Country Way, Fremont
That breakfast safari was quite the yummy and satisfying experience, if I do say so myself.
 

No comments: