Here it is, the last bunch of household hacks that will save you time, maybe money, and certainly a lot of frustration.
- Use a dryer sheet to replace your lint brush.
- Add a sheet of newspaper to smelly Tupperware or fridge drawers overnight before cleaning.
- Unstick your zippers with olive oil from the kitchen.
- Add salt and water to the ice bucket to cool drinks quicker.
- When nailing into a wall, cover the target point with Scotch Tape to prevent chipping.
- Soothe insect bites with Alka-Seltzer fizzed in water and soaked in cotton balls.
- Whiten your whites with lemon juice (about a half-cup per load should do the trick).
- Whiten your teeth with … banana peel.
- Use a blow dryer on the back side of a page that has a photo stuck on it to loosen the adhesive.
- Use that banana peel to heal bruises, cuts, rashes, itching and warts.
And there you have it. The end. Just do it.