All righty then. Here are 10 more household hacks that will have you singing “Hallelujah, I saved time and money!”
- Deodorize your garbage disposal with whole slices of lemon.
- Remove burnt-on grease and food stains from your pots and pans by adding Alka-Seltzer when you soak them.
- Relieve diarrhea (eww) by adding two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water.
- Remove scratches from glass with toothpaste.
- Relieve itchiness by adding 1 to 4 cups of powdered Cheerios to your bath soaking water.
- Store/sort your earrings by attaching pairs to buttons.
- Prevent pets’ hairballs with a few drops of coin oil added to their food.
- Remove gum from hair with whipped cream; it gives you an excuse to keep whipped cream in your fridge.
- Pour Coca-Cola on driveway oil stains to remove them.
- Scrub your face with brown sugar to remove dead skin and bacteria in the pores.
One more (the last) batch of hacks coming up later.