Thursday, September 25, 2014

Expensive Fajita

Er ... Tell Me the Price Again?
Last April, when the wife and I visited our grandson in Fremont, CA, I wanted to try out more restaurants that we'd never gone to before. One of them was Mil's Diner in Milpitas, a short freeway drive from where we were staying.

I checked out their menu online. Everything looked fine, until I came to their omelette section and saw their posted price for a Fajita Omelette. It was pretty steep, even if they had to bring in the ingredients from Mexico.

Well, of course, it was an error by whoever typed up their website menu for them, but it was a shocker, none-the-less. The thing is, they know about it, but still haven't fixed it.

My breakfast was good, by the way, and no, I didn't order the fajitas.

No comments: