Friday, February 17, 2012

So, Tipping Required?


Okay, so I was walking along the Fremont Experience in downtown Las Vegas (as I have done many times before) and I stopped to watch the arcylic paint-spraying artist at work (as I have done many times before) and I snapped a few pictures (as I have done many times before).

But something was different this time. The artist cried out between whooshes of his spray-paint can, "Tips for picture!"

Wait ... what? He wanted me to tip him for taking his picture? Even though he was out there in public view for the world to see? Harumph! That's a lotta bovine defecation. I'm not going to tip the guy, never did, never will. Especially not now.

*Mumble grumble* ... the nerve!

3 comments:

sansblog said...

NO TIP! what a donkey puka!

Anonymous said...

TIP OF THE DAY: If you don't want your picture taken go into hiding!

casch said...

I don't like that either and won't do it.