Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Only One? Just One!

Hey look! Check out what I saw in the supermarket the other day - single slices of Spam, prepackaged for immediate consumption, priced at a buck and a half per slice.

I'm going to have to meditate on this one for a bit. I'm no cheapskate, but the wisdom of buying one slice vs a whole can that you can slice up into at least eight singles kind of escapes me.

Maybe if I'm going camping and don't want leftovers to attract raccoons and bears? Maybe if I'm going fishing and need some Spam bait? Maybe if ... hmmm, I can't think of any good reason so far.

I'll let you know if I get a brainstorm. In the meantime, I'll continue my super-Spam sodium-induced meditation. Spam Singles, eh?

I kid you not.

1 comment:

R. said...

The world is a mysterious place. :)