Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Musings 12

Where do superheroes go to quick change into their outfits now? Behind a flipped-open cellphone?

* * * * *
The wife was going on and on about her weight, so I told her to quit complaining and lighten up. The doc said the red handprint on my face should go away soon.
* * * * *
Got another reminder card from my optometrist. Hmmmm, maybe I’ll stop wearing my glasses when I’m not looking at anything, so they won’t wear out so fast.
* * * * *
When mimes retire, do they suddenly get all yakkety and talkative to make up for lost time?
* * * * *
If outer space is indeed nothing but a big vacuum, who changes the bag?

1 comment:

casch said...

iI actually saw a phone booth not long ago. I got really excited. Some people don't even know what they are. Poor Superman, he'd be in a world of hurt now.