Since we recently talked about what’s in newspapers, here’s more hilarity gleaned from your local city newspapers.
I may have posted some of these before, but I’m too lazy to go back and check. They would warrant reposting anyway. Sorry, but I don’t have any source verification information.
Enjoy! And don’t laugh so hard you pee in your pants.
- Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter
- Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
- Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
- Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
- Miners Refuse to Work After Death
- Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
- War Dims Hope for Peace
- If Strike Isn’t Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
- Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
- Enfield Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
- Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
- Man Struck by Lightning: Faces Battery Charge
- New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
- Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas In Spacecraft
- Kids Mae Nutritious Snacks
- Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
- Hospitals Are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors
- Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead