Friday, November 27, 2015

Kuakini Discovery Center

 
The last time I accompanied the wife to the Kuakini Medical Center's MRI room, I went wandering around a little bit to find a cup of coffee that would keep me warm and busy during my wait.

Along the way, I found the Kuakini Discovery Center. It's like a little museum room with interesting articles and implements about the history of the hospital.

I remember seeing something like this at Queen's Medical Center a while back. So after getting my coffee, I stopped by again and spent some time checking out interesting things about Kuakini.

I'd tell you what's in there, but you might want to just visit for yourself. It's just around the corner from the gift shop and MRI room. Check it out the next time you enter the hospital from the garage tunnel.

Photos I took:




 

No comments: