Friday, May 15, 2020

Restaurant Seafood Meals: Hawai’i

One of my most popular Twitter post categories is meal pictures, generally posted straight from the restaurant on Facebook.

When the pictures pop up on my Facebook memories, generally 1-9 years later, I post 1-2 a day on Twitter.

As I eat breakfast out a lot, most are from diners. I have hundreds, and posting all would be ridiculous. So, I decided to concentrate on seafood entrees instead. Here are a few from Hawai’i restaurants:

Mahimahi and Eggs
Like Like Drive-Inn (closed)

Mahimahi and Eggs
New Eagle Cafe

Shrimp Enchiladas (delivered)
Los Chaparros Mexican Restaurant

Shrimp and Veggie Tempura, Ahi Sashimi
New Eagle Cafe

Real Crab Fritatta
Big City Diner Ward (closed)

Scrambled Eggs and Sea Hawaiian Style
Jack’s Restaurant

Misoyaki Butterfish
New Eagle Cafe

Next time: California seafood meals.

No comments: