Friday, May 22, 2020

Restaurant Seafood Meals: California

Going out to eat is one of my favorite hobbies, especially when I fly from Hawai’i to visit family in California.

I can’t wait until it’s prudent to fly there again. Damned COVID-19 restrictions.

When I’m there, I tend to order Cal-Mex, or seafood. I usually post directly from table side to my Facebook page, then when the event pops up on my Facebook memories 1+ years later, I jump on Twitter and tweet the picture.

Here are a few. Enjoy!

Special Shrimp Omelet
Black Bear Diner (Milpitas)

Seafood Combo and Chips
The Fish Market (San Jose)

Crab Cakes Benedict
Classic Diner (Fremont)

Filet of Sole Petrale Doré
The Tides Wharf and Restaurant (Bodega Bay)

Chirashi Bowl (sashimi over sushi rice)
Satomi Sushi (Fremont)

I can’t wait to get back there.


No comments: