It’s amazing how ignorant I am. For example, I did not know that:
- If you get a kidney transplant, the original ones stay put. The new one goes in your pelvis.
- From the time of its discovery until it was stripped of planetary status, Pluto still hadn’t made a complete orbit around the sun.
- Matches were invented after lighters.
- Raise the bed of Lake Superior and both North and South America would be under a foot of water.
- If caffeine is your enemy but you love coffee, drink a darker blend; lighter coffee has more caffeine.
- Suitcase wheelies didn’t exist until we went to the moon.
- Saudi Arabia, with all its desert, imports its camels – from Australia.
- It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
I did not know that, did you?