Friday, August 1, 2014

Phone Pix 28: Sonoma Wineries

When the wife and I visited Sonoma last year, we stopped by a number of wineries. Now, we aren't wine drinkers, but I had great interest in the process of winemaking, and in their gift shops.

I mean, after all, one is always amenable to learning things, and there are always gifts to get for people back home. And, since I was already there taking pictures with my Sony camera for inclusion in blog posts, it was no problem to whip out my phone, turn on its camera, and snap a few more.

Like these:

Gift Shop, Sebastiani Winery, Sept. 23, 2013

Gift Shop, Sebastiani Winery, Sept. 23, 2013

Gift Shop, Viansa Vineyard, Sept. 23, 2013

Gift Shop, Viansa Vineyard, Sept. 23, 2013

Outhouse, Benziger Winery, Sept. 24, 2013

Grape Juice Tanks, Benziger Winery, Sept. 24, 2013

Grape Processing Equipment, Benziger Winery, Sept. 24, 2013

Wine Barrels, Benziger Winery, Sept. 24, 2013

No comments: