Monday, September 9, 2013

Thoughts & Stuff


Every now and then, I come across something worth keeping, but not meaty enough to warrant its own post (of course, I could just be lazy). So I gather them up in a file, add them as they come along, even including some thoughts of my own that don’t quite fit in the “Random Thoughts” category.

With that … here's what I have so far:
“My brains are al dente, just a step away from smooshy.” – Me
“My thoughts are like escargot – meaty mushrooms.” – Me
1 + 1 > 2 (Even Frodo didn't do it alone.)
"A stupid idea is still a light in my brain. A dying match in a dark cavern, perhaps, but still a light." – Somebody Else
"Eternity is very long, especially towards the end." – Woody Allen
“How nice it would be to be a plant, Just sitting there outside, face to the sun, Witness to birds as they wing overhead, Damn! They pooped! Now, that's no fun.” – Me
“You felt warm because I blew on your heart.” – Somebody Else
“Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.” – Somebody Else

No comments: