Sunday, February 2, 2020

Original Meme Creations:1

Being retired and having lost my mojo in various hobbies (e.g., philately, figurine collecting, crossword puzzles, science fiction and horror movies, mystery novels), I need something to while away my time.

I’ve always been an inveterate writer, so I started creating what I call “memes.”

They’re not memes in the strictest sense of the word, but as I age, I tend to care less about things like that.

All I use are my iPad, iPad’s photo image editor, and Photoshop Express. I search online for background images. Sometimes I swipe sayings, sometimes I alter them, sometimes I make up my own.

These were created for posting on Twitter and Facebook, which they were. Enjoy, and swipe them for your own use if you like. No attribution is required, but if you want to, I won’t complain.

Philosophical memes are designed to help you think about being a better you.














No comments: