Monday, June 17, 2019

Funny Pregnancy Q & A


I saw these on Facebook a while back and nearly fell down laughing. You may already have seen them there (or even elsewhere).

But just in case you haven’t, here are some often-asked pregnancy questions with appropriate (albeit irreverent) responses.

Should I have a baby after 35?
No … 35 children is enough.

I’m two months pregnant. When will my baby move?
With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Our baby was born last week. When will my wife feel and act normal again?
When the kids are in college.

What’s the most reliable method to determine a baby’s sex?
Childbirth.

I was told it’s not pain I’ll feel during labor, but pressure. Is this right?
Yes. Just like a tornado might be called an “air current.”

Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
Not unless the word “alimony” means anything to you.

Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
Yes. Pregnancy.

Do I have to have a baby shower?
Not if you change the baby’s diaper very quickly.

My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that she’s sometimes borderline irrational.
So … what’s your question?

No comments: