Friday, January 21, 2011

Leave My Zodiac Alone!

Yikes! According to Minnesota Planetarium Society astronomers, I’m no longer a Libran. I’m a Virgin. Holy mackerel, who knew!
That means I’m no longer a Monkey Libra (Lunar Zodiac in concordance with the Astrological Zodiac). I’m now a … *gulp* … Virgin Monkey? What?
And, apparently, the poor new Scorpions now have very few Scorpion friends. We’re told that with the New Zodiac, the constellation Scorpio covers only one week (check the listing that follows). And lookit, there’s a new one added in between Scorpio and Sagittarius – Ophiuchus, the snake holder.
Here’s what the New Zodiac looks like:
  • Capricorn: January 20-February 16
  • Aquarius: February 16-March 11
  • Pisces: March 11-April 18
  • Aries: April 18-May 13
  • Taurus: May 13-June 21
  • Gemini: June 21-July 20
  • Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
  • Leo: August 10-September 16
  • Virgo: September 16-October 30
  • Libra: October 30-November 23
  • Scorpio: November 23-29
  • Ophiuchus: November 29-December17
  • Sagittarius: December 17-January 20
What in heaven’s name (literally in the heavens) is going on here?  What am I going to do with my Libra tattoo? It’s those goldurned astronomers messing with the astrologers, I tell ya.

No comments: